Tuesday, April 14, 2020

come back, ashitaka

I paint a picture of you with my fantasies
Your indistinguishable face, 
I can find you in the crowd 
Words make it from your lips onto mine
As you never look into my eyes 
Forgetting all the days we seemed fine
Ive never waited neither will i 
Hope to hold your hands by the next spring
Remember the rain drenching your morbid mind 
Remember the words of the track
"And I'd give up forever to touch you"
You sing the song of despair
Incapable of feeling the words 
Funny how you leave me the same as you
This vicious cycle of the heartbroken
Welcoming me to be one of them
The hollowed out skin and bones
Leaving behind the distractions they call out for
Feelings that haunt us in our sleep
Yet again i paint a picture of you
Struggling to capture your ragged beauty
That catches my eye everytime
I'll never miss out on the details
Of your eyes, guileless onyx
And the wind playing with your hair
I paint you with all the life that's left 
I paint you with all the love that's gone

No comments:

Post a Comment

often I feel be the numen of my window get me a stage and burn me at stake but wait, can I tear myself apart one last time, you arrive, in y...