Tuesday, October 4, 2022

of poets and paradise

there is a window in your eyes 
where I am locked up 
bathing in the gentle flow of the tears 
every night when silence takes over 
I hear you calling out my name 
I hear the words you don't utter 
and the songs that you don't play 
you touch me like you are turning a page 
of the book laid out, chapters of shame and fear 
and I will adore you still, till death takes over 

i stand in the cold 
reading the autumn's ode 
another spiteful day passes away 
and we talk 
our incredibly intellectually stimulating conversations 
your Alex Turner-esque face 
the fucking gluten-intake
the insignificant yet somehow intense moments 
of today 
and yesterday 
and tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

often I feel be the numen of my window get me a stage and burn me at stake but wait, can I tear myself apart one last time, you arrive, in y...